2 questions.....when? and how?
Commemorating Friday, Sept. 17, 2004, when the San Francisco Giants powerhouse knocked his 700th dinger over the wall -- in a 4-1 win over division rivals San Diego -- this figure features Bonds in his hitting pose and all-white Giants uniform. The figure is packaged in a unique window box with a folding flap that opens to reveal the figure. In a nod to the unique nature of this figure, we have limited production to a total of 12,000 pieces. Each box will be sequentially numbered to add to its collectibility.
2 questions.....when? and how?
In June at select specialty retailers.
Seriously, when this comes out, if anyone sees it and doesn't collect baseball figs, PLEASE, pretty please snag it for me.
I doubt we'll see it here, but if I do, I'll snag ya one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Much obliged.
I'll probably see it, dont collect sports stuff, and yes will snag it for you. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
if i see any i'll snag 'em if enough people here want 'em...
but if they're available at specialty stores, couldn't you just pre-order?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who are you, the voice of logic? [img]tongue.gif[/img]but if they're available at specialty stores, couldn't you just pre-order?
Bookmarks